Thousands of healing benefits of using Forever Aloe Vera are now well documented. Many doctors around the world are actively using Aloe Vera, either in conjunction with or as an alternative to conventional treatments where orthodox medications have failed.
Forever Aloe Vera has been described as a powerful natural product that the body recognizes. With its synergistic blend of essential vitamins, minerals, proteins, and enzymes, it can be a very powerful force in helping the body heal itself.
Extensive scientific research has been conducted in the United States and the former Soviet Union to determine the pharmacological basis of Aloe Vera. Hundreds of these scientific studies and journals were reviewed by Dr. Bill Coats R.Ph. who later reported in his book “The Silent Healer – A Modern Study of Aloe Vera” that Aloe Vera has the following properties:
Forever Aloe Vera Gel UK
This pure stabilised aloe vera gel is as close to the natural plant juice as possible and contains over 200 different compounds. Its rich source of nutrients provides the perfect supplement to a balanced diet. Drink to promote a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing.
Forever Aloe Vera Properties
- Anti-inflammatory – counteracts or suppresses the inflammatory process.
- Analgesic – relieves pain deep below the surface.
- Anti-pruritus – relieves itching.
- Humectant: hydrates and promotes water retention in the skin (in the tissues).
- Proteolytic – Enzymatically dissolves and digests damaged or dead tissue cells, enhancing the healing process.
- Regenerative – stimulates the growth of skin cells.
- Antipyretic – relieves heat from burns, inflammation, and fever.
- Absorbent – promotes absorption through tissues.
- Fungistatic – inhibits fungal growth.
- Virustatic – inhibits virus replication.
- Detoxifying – Helps to cleanse and purify the body.
- Bacteriostatic – inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.
- Anticancer Actions: Research revealed that another molecular species derived from Aloe, Aloctin-A, had antitumor activity.
- Immune Support System: There are four interacting systems in plasma that perform vital protective functions. These include the following:
- Intrinsic coagulation (blood coagulation)
- Plasminogen (prevention and dissolution of intravascular clots)
- Kinninogen (inflammation)
- Complement (destruction of intravascular bacteria)
- Benefits of aloe vera for the skin
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Millar) inner gel juice is one of the most fascinating botanical plant extracts. Modern science has only recently begun to unlock the secrets of this wonderful plant, and although not all of it is known yet, Aloe Vera’s ability to maintain healthy skin and preserve its beauty has been harnessed by humans for thousands of years.
Aloe Vera Nutritional information :
Vitamins / Minerals
B-12, calcium, copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium
Nine of ten essential amino acids (only tryptophan is missing), plus alanine, sartc acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glycine, hydroxyproline, proline, serine and tyrosine
Fatty acids useful in tissue maturation Antiseptic
cinoleic, linolenic, myristic, caprylic, oleic, palmitic, stearic, lupeol (a natural salicylic acid), phenol, sulfur, urea nitrogen