Forever Aloe Vera Gel in Manchester
Order now in Manchester City the best Aloe Vera Gel in the world with a 99.7% purity and in the number one brand in the market – Forever Aloe Vera Gel by Forever Living Products.
The purchases in this site are totally protected for your absolute tranquility, the shipping may vary according to the delivery distance of the products.
Join the largest Aloe Vera products company in the world, get a discount of 15% on your regular purchases to be a preferred customer or 35% to become a wholesaler.
You will find that in Forever Living there are people dedicated to help you in your business entrepreneurship.
Benefits Forever Aloe Vera Gel
Thousands of healing benefits from using Forever Aloe Vera are now well documented. Many doctors around the world are actively using Aloe Vera either alongside or as an alternative to conventional treatments where orthodox medicines have failed.
Forever Aloe Vera has been described as a potent natural product which the body recognises. With its synergistic mix of essential vitamins, minerals, proteins and enzymes it can be a very powerful force which helps the body heal itself.
Extensive scientific research in the United States and the former Soviet Union has been conducted to determine the pharmacological basis of Aloe Vera. Hundreds of these scientific studies and journals were reviewed by Dr Bill Coats R.Ph. who then reported in his book “The Silent Healer – A modern study of Aloe Vera” that Aloe Vera has the following properties:
- Anti-inflammatory – counteracts or suppresses the inflammatory process.
- Analgesic – relieves pain deep beneath the surface.
- Anti-pruritic – relieves itching.
- Humectant – moisturises, promoting retention of water in skin (in tissue).
- Proteolytic – enzymatically dissolves and digests damaged or dead tissue cells enhancing the process of healing.
- Regenerative – stimulates the growth of skin cells.
- Antipyretic – relieves the heat of burns, inflammation and fever.
- Absorbefacient – promotes absorption through tissues.
- Fungistatic – inhibits the growth of fungi.
- Virustatic – inhibits replication of viruses.
- Detoxifying – helps cleanse and purify the body.
- Bacteriostatic – inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.
- Anti – Cancer Actions – investigations revealed that another molecular species derived from Aloe, Aloctin-A, had anti-tumor activity.
- Support Immune System – in plasma there are four interacting systems which serve vital protective functions. These include the following:
- Intrinsic Coagulation (blood clotting)
- Plasminogen (prevention and dissolving of intravascular clots)
- Kinninogen (inflammation)
- Complement (destruction of intravascular bacteria)
Aloe Vera Benefits for Skin
As well as medicinal benefits, Aloe Vera provides a number of benefits for the skin. The natural ingredients are gentle and beneficial for those with very dry and sensitive skin.
Some of the skin benefits of Forever Aloe Vera include:
- Hydrates and moisturises the skin
- Soothes sore, inflamed or damaged skin
- Softens skin
- Promotes skin renewal
Known by many names around the world, including Medicine Plant, Burn Plant, Plant of Life and the Potted Physician, the extraordinary benefits of Aloe Vera were well known to our ancestors and have been harnessed for use in skin care and medicinal use by many cultures.
The juice from the inner gel of Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Millar) is one of the most fascinating of all the botanical plant extracts. Modern science has only recently started to unlock the secrets of this wondrous plant and although not all of them are yet known, the ability of Aloe Vera to maintain healthy skin and preserve its beauty has been harnessed by humans for thousands of years.
Vitamins / Minerals
B-12, calcium, copper, iron, zinc, magesium, phosphorus, potassium
Nine of ten essential amino acids (missing only tryptophan), plus alanine, asartc acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glyine, hydroxy-proline, proline, serine and tyrosine
Fatty Acids Helpful In Tissue Maturation
Linoleic, linolenic, myristic, caprylic, oleic, palmitic, stearic Antiseptic Cinnamic acid, lupeol (a natural salicylic acid), phenol, sulfur, urea nitrogen
Lupeol, magnesium (as lactate)
Brady kinase, B-sitosterol, campesterol, beneficial HDL cholesterol
Natural Defense System Enhancers
A newly discovered component of the Aloe vera plant, called acemannan, shows preliminary evidence of strengthening the body’s natural defenses
Amylase, lactic dehydrogenase, lipase, SGP transaminase, SGO transaminase
Alkaline phosphatase, creatine phosphatase, creatinine, glucose, lactate, sodium, triglycerides